Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2018

I'm Back...

Hi there!

*coughs* I know... I've been disappearing for the longest time, and... I would like to say that I'm sorry.

As I said before, I moved to a boarding school (a prestigious one, which makes it even a tougher environment to adapt to). As I rarely came home, and if  I do, usually my holidays are filled with homework etc. (let's not forget sleeping in shall we). So, yeah, my schedules were hectic.

I rarely got to read in my first year there, only finished one book the whole year (sad, sad thing) which is waaaay lower than what I usually accomplished. In the next year, which is my senior year, final year of high school, life became even more hectic but luckily I could cope with it better than the previous year.

So, you see... I have been neglecting my hobbies because of my studies. I am fairly convinced that I have lost part of myself, because of that. I don't know.

And now... here I am, at college.

I think I am finally ready to pick up that pen I left back in 2015 again. To pick up the pieces of me that I had let go.

Image result for comics about reading
This used to be me, seriously XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think =)